With our LinkedIn Profile Info API, you can seamlessly extract a plethora of public information from a LinkedIn profile within moments. The following elements can be retrieved:
- Full Name: The user's complete name.
- Username: The unique identifier associated with the profile.
- Professional Headline: The user's current position or title.
- Follower Count: The total number of individuals following the profile.
- Connection Count: The total professional connections the user has amassed.
- Summary: A brief overview or description provided by the user.
- Profile URL: The direct link to the LinkedIn profile.
- Profile Photo URL: A temporary link to the profile picture, valid for 30 minutes.
- Background Image URL: A temporary link to the profile's background image, also valid for 30 minutes.
- Languages: Languages the user speaks or understands.
- Address: An address based on the profile's indicated location, which might not always be available.
In addition to the primary data points, the API can further extract supplementary details like:
- Professional Experiences
- Educational Background
- Published Articles
- Activities and Engagements
- Received Recommendations
- Undertaken Projects
- Volunteer Experiences
- Honors and Awards
- Patents Filed
- Courses Attended
- Organizational Affiliations
- Test Scores
- Profiles that other users have also viewed
Each retrieved element offers an in-depth and detailed view of the target profile, facilitating comprehensive and accurate analysis.
- Recruitment and Talent Acquisition: Firms can leverage this API to streamline the initial screening of potential candidates, quickly extracting relevant professional details without manually checking each profile.
- Sales and Marketing: Sales teams can identify key decision-makers within organizations by accessing their professional summaries and roles, aiding in targeted outreach.
- Research and Market Analysis: Analyze industry trends by extracting data about professionals in a particular sector or domain, understanding common skill sets, education backgrounds, and experiences.
- Alumni Tracking for Educational Institutions: Universities and colleges can keep tabs on their alumni, understanding their career progression and using these insights for institutional marketing and outreach.
- Network Building: For professionals or startups seeking partnerships or collaborations, identifying and understanding potential contacts is simplified.
- CRM Integration: Businesses can integrate this API into their Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems to automatically update or enrich client or lead profiles with LinkedIn data.
- Time Efficiency: Instead of manually going through each LinkedIn profile, developers can get a comprehensive view within moments, saving valuable time.
- Data Enrichment: By fetching real-time and updated data, organizations can enrich their existing databases, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Automation: The API allows for the possibility of automating many processes related to data collection, integration, and analysis.
- Customizable Data Retrieval: With parameters like get_sections and return_page_source, developers can tailor the data extraction to their specific needs.
- Competitive Analysis: Companies can understand their competitors better by analyzing the profiles of their employees, deducing organizational structure, and identifying talent pools.
- Insightful Decision Making: With a vast amount of data at their disposal, businesses can make more informed decisions in recruitment, marketing, and strategy formulation.
- Scalability: An API-based approach can cater to the needs of both small businesses and larger enterprises, offering scalability in data extraction.
- Enhanced User Experience: For platforms that require LinkedIn data integration, using the API can provide a seamless experience for the end-users, as they won't need to input data manually.
Parameter defines the Piloterr private key to use.
Linkedin URL or username of the target profile like `https://www.linkedin.com/in/williamhgates` or `williamhgates`
If set to `true`, the response will contain the sections of the profile page : `section_xxxx`, `section_xxx`, etc. Speed up the response time if set to `false`.
If set to `true`, the response will contain the HTML source code of the profile page.